Monday: We had homemade Lo Mien.
**I don't like to pat my own back but in one word....delicious!! Definitely one of my best meals! Maybe sometime I will share:)
Tuesday: Cajun Chicken Pasta
Wednesday: French Onion Soup and Grilled Cheese
Thursday: Calzone
Friday: Corn Dogs
A little extra..... (aren't you lucky!!!)
1. I folded laundry for 3 hours yesterday.....that is what happens when you let laundry just sit clean in the baskets for a week. However, I did get to watch 4 episodes of Design Inc and get my Sarah and Tommy fix.
2. Ellie has been going to bed at 8pm...first time in her life! Second grade must be pretty tough!!
3. We went to the Cyclone football game on Saturday. Cece slept through the first half. Yep she just laid across three of our four seats and went to sleep! Ellie and I squeezed into some empty seats in the row behind us and did our best not to wake the monster!
4. It's Red Ribbon Week. This is a big deal when you are a middle school health teacher. Remember it is never too early to start talking to your kids about this stuff. If you don't want to talk to them about drugs....teach them some refusal skills--how to say no (I know exactly what you are thinking my kids tell me no all the time....so they do know how to tell you no, but they probably don't know how to tell their friends no...it is a skill that takes lots of practice). I know a good refusal skills march if you are interested......:)
5. Cece is absolutely obsessed with my contacts. Like poke-her-finger-in-my-eye-to-feel-them obessed. It is comical...and slightly painful.
Monday, October 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment