Saturday, October 1, 2011

my birthday

I had a wonderful birthday....

My day started with Birthday wishes from Tim and Cecilia...at this point Ellie was still denying it was my birthday. She was certain my birthday was really February 30th.....I knew she was up to something!!
At school all my classes sang me happy birthday. I received a bunch of handmade birthday cards {my favorite} from students. Some even stopped in at Parent Teacher Conferences just to wish me happy birthday and give me a birthday cards....made my heart happy!!

In between school and conferences, I ran out to put some of my stuff in my car and I was going to run and get a snack. But I couldn't..........
 It was stuffed full of balloons!
Jennifer {our daycare provider} and the kids filled my car with balloons. She said the girls had so much fun giggling the entire time! It Made.My.Day! I knew Ellie had been up to something!!

When I finally got home for the night, the house was dark. I was 'surprised' by Tim and the girls. They sang me happy birthday and we enjoyed some amazing cake! Yes, it tastes as good as it looks!!! :)


And I got exactly what I wanted for a birthday present....pinking shears!! There are two reasons why this made me so happy...it is something I have wanted for a long time but just could not buy for myself (weird I know...I am like that sometimes). AND this made me super happy because I told Tim this was what I wanted he listened AND he ventured in to Hob-Lob all on his own to get them for me! :) What can I say...he loves me:)

I continued my birthday celebratin by taking a personal day on Friday and headin to the fabulous What Cheer Flea Market with my flea market buddy, Cecilia. It was an amazing birthday....I am a lucky girl! The best present....I get to see the three people who made it so amazing everyday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS