10 years ago I was head over heels in love.
I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.
I was marrying an amazing man.
A man I knew would love me, take care of me, support me, provide for me with all he had....
and that I would do the same for him.
I didn't think it could get any better than that.
Then I spent the next 10 years building a life with him
and guess what...it did get better.
Way better.
Actually just when I don't think I can love him any more...
I do.
He is the perfect match for me.
He loves me unconditionally.
He makes me laugh.
He cares for our family.
He is a amazing father to our girls.
He builds me tomato cages and makes me dinner.
He puts up with all my crazy ideas.
He loves me.
Now, I know I am the luckiest girl in the world.
I love you, Tim.


Happy Anniversary to you 2 crazy kids! :)
ReplyDelete