Saturday, June 23, 2012

six things on a saturday morning

1. We had a busy week of VBS. Both girls had a great time....however watching Cece go through VBS for the first time was pretty cool. She was mesmerized by the whole week! To her it was completely magical.....it was all she could have imagined and more! She had so much fun even though it totally wore her out!






2. We are quickly approaching 33 weeks. We are making baby preparations. Her room is painted and her crib is up. Cece has even tried it out on a few occasions and she has been able to take some pretty sweet naps. So we think it will work :) The girls and I purchased a new baby bag earlier this week. Cece and I went through baby clothes and got them washed up. She made fun of me for talking baby talk as I went through the clothes. We had a lot of fun! Cece is pretty anxious for little sister to come along. She is so excited...she was born to be a big sister!


3. Our garden is growing like crazy. We even have a few zinnias popping out!

4. I have been busy this summer trying to finish up my classes before baby arrives. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Soon very soon...no more assignments to work on or tests to take. I can't wait!


5. I have had a shark steam mop for over a month now....I am in love. It makes cleaning floors so much easier and it cleans so well. However, it does make me wonder what kind of filth we were living in before! :)

6. Cecilia learned how to blow a bubble this week. Pretty darn cool!


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS