2. Last weekend I was certain my garden was a lost cause. The weeds had taken over...or so I thought. Over a three day period I was able to gain control of my garden back and I am rather happy with the results. I should have known it would be ok....I remember a time when the weeds tried to get the better of my mom's garden...they were so tall we could hide behind them as we threw dirt clods at her while she weeded...we were able to rescue that garden so of course mine was not lost! Silly me to worry! However, all the weed pulling and hoeing did wear this momma out!
3. Over the last couple days Em and I had a garage sale. We didn't have a ton to sell but made our fair share of moo-la. It was totally worth the effort and feels good to have a little extra cash and a little less clutter at home.
4. These days the girls have been playing really well together, it just makes my heart happy.
5. While the girls were playing catch with these Velcro thing-a-ma-bobs
Happy Friday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment