First, we had a yummy home cooked meal....took Missy's Chicken Ranch Skillet and made it Tuna style! I also threw in some peas (which the girls didn't eat of course)....it was so yummy!! Funny thing I bought the ingredients for this months ago and never got around to making it...came in handy tonight!
Then we cuddled up and watched the newest Disney Original movie Lemonade Mouth with Tim and the girls as we waited for Auntie Em to arrive so maybe the rain will clear up so we can head up to the Veishea Parade tomorrow.
I also got the blog all updated with a new look! I hope you like it....it will probably be that way for a while:)
I couldn't ask for anything more! I am one happy and lucky girl!
Friday, April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the picture collage. How do you do it? Picnik?
ReplyDelete