Thursday, April 14, 2011

sicky, sick, sick!

Well...it has been one of those weeks.

Ellie woke up Tuesday not feeling well and had a slight fever, so we stayed home. When she complained of a sore throat and could hardly keep her head up I decided since we were home a trip to the doctor wouldn't hurt.

Yep, Ellie has strep throat.

We thought we caught it early and she would bounce back quickly.

Wrong.

Wednesday was even worse. Her fever spiked. Finally around 11pm last night I think she broke it.

We are home again today. She seems better.

We will see what tomorrow brings.

And it is not looking good for a cold and rainy Vieshea parade on Saturday.

Fingers are crossed and prayers are being said that bug-bug (cece) does not get sick.



It is days {or weeks} like this that I feel so blessed that my children are healthy. Even through the rough, sleepless nights I feel blessed. Like some families we could be facing so much more. My children are healthy and strong for that I am so very thankful. We.are.so.blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS