Monday, August 29, 2011

Family Rules...for real yo!

A couple years ago we wrote up some family rules and I have been looking for a fun way to display them. After a little cruising the web and pinning I came up with my take on Family Rules. I created a chalkboard out of a frame I picked up at a garage sale for $1. I used some scraps to create fabric flowers. I also broke down and bought the pricey chalk paint markers...uh totally worth it! We also updated our rules a bit...that's the cool thing about the chalkboard you can change it up!!


Yes Papa...I know my writing is not perfectly straight...I tried not to worry about it and went for the crooked look...I did it on purpose so it's ok right? :)

Daddy is teaching class tonight so we are having a dance party....Monday nights are the perfect time for a dance party....right? We think so! Gotta go "Party Rock Anthem" is on...........

I linked to Someday Crafts Whatever Goes Wednesday Linky Party

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this LOVE this LOVE this! I think the Clayberg family must "borrow" the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Thanks for linking up with Lemon Tree today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS