1. I know it's not really Monday
2. I know I haven't meal planned in quite sometime.
3. I know I should be enjoying my last few moments of Summer vacation, but we are "resting" around these parts so I thought I would get some sort of meal plan for the next week put together.
4. Tomorrow is the big day....First Day of School!
5. We have had a wonderful Summer....always a little sad when it is over yet we are all excited for the new school year!
Ok, so to the meal plan!
Week of Monday August 15th
Monday: Crockpot Chicken Salsa
**Thought we would start the year off right...easy and delicious!!
Tuesday: Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Wednesday: Pizza Lovers Pasta in the Crockpot
Thursday: Egg Sandwiches
**Ellie's First Softball Game! Her team's name is JayHawk Extreme....always interesting what 7 year olds come up with!
Friday: Irish Nachos
**Don't those look so yummy and easy to make???
Saturday: Celebrating Grandma Carol's 80th Birthday!
Sunday: Brats and Roasted Potatoes
Have a great week!!
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope you have a wonderful first day of school!
ReplyDelete