Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Flea Market Finds

Emily, the girls and I hit the What Cheer Flea Market on Friday. Walking in I actually had a moment...so much cool stuff...it was a little overwhelming...in a totally awesome way:) It was hot. We drank alot of water. We made some great finds. The girls were so well behaved...except for one teeny sunscreen incident (Cece may or may not have used an entire bottle of suncreen and resembled a ghost by the time I stopped her) We also may or may not had a lunch that consisted of funnel cake and lemonade...you will never really know!

Anyways, here are my treasures....
a big oval frame $5
a small oval mirror $.25
four smaller round frames $1
a four pane window $5
a glass vase $1
linens $2
four chunky farmhouse table legs $1 a piece
flower quilt $15
antique keys (not pictured) $6
Grand Total $39.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS