Friday, March 23, 2012

Baby Stuff....

I made my first baby purchase yesterday.....a little heater I found on clearance. Very practical, I know, but we are worried about keeping this little one's room warm during the cold winter. So this was something we really wanted to purchase for her. It was just what we were looking for at a great price!

This purchase really got me thinking about what else I want to buy or make before this sweet little one comes along...of course I consulted the source of all good ideas...pinterest! :)

She'll definitely need some baby booties

I used a baby sling with Cece...but have since heard they are not the safest. So I want to make a baby wrap. Heidi has a great tutorial on how to make one yourself!

We will definitely need some more baby bibs. These are just the cutest!!

She'll come along right before football season....so a football onesie would be just perfect! Along with a cute little hair bow :)

Glammed up onesies are pretty cute too!

I will have to make a cute crib mobile. Maybe something like this.

These gauzy swaddle blankets look like they would be just perfect for a sweet August babe.

Lucky for me....Dana from MADE is doing a series called Celebrate Baby....so I should get all kinds of great ideas from her!

Well.....I think that is it for now. I am sure I will come of with a few more things to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS