Our little salesgirl did a good job working the crowd at the party and got plenty of orders. We got her order form turned in on time. Now all I had to do was to remember to pick the butter braids up. Major fail. I totally forgot on Tuesday. Nothing came up. I just forgot. I figured there were others like me. So you can guess how much of a loser I felt like today when I went to pick them up. I apologized for the inconvenience and she said not a problem at all only three people weren't able to pick up on Tuesday. Only three. Only three?
I was one of only three forgetful moms. Wow......not winning any mom of the year awards today! However, I did remember to give my girls plenty of hugs and kisses today and the counts for something....right? I think so!
Also, I didn't write down the address I do that sort of thing (like not writing down the day to pick up the butter braids) because I think I can just remember things. I do have a planner and use it often....just sometimes you know...anyway. So I didn't write the address down but was pretty sure we were at the right house. I said "what is the worst that could happen, I will be embarrassed?" Cece says, "No mom you can't be embarrassed...if you are I will cry! I don't like it when people are embarrassed!" Bless her sweet sweet soul! Love that girl! Just so you know....I had the right house so there was no crying. :)
yeah it was one of those afternoons:)

No comments:
Post a Comment