Friday, March 9, 2012

Five for Friday


#1 Fun in the 'hood!!!
 Big sisters giving little sisters quite the ride!

On the way home Ellie said she wanted to play outside "all night" well folks at 6:30 pm she was still out playing! When Daddy got home she had to come in....she should sleep good tonight!

#2 Daddy took Cece to her four year check up today. She is growing good and had to get three shots. According to Daddy she did really well. She has three stickers to prove it!

#3 Very very very very very (ok you get the point) bummed about the Cyclone basketball game last night. Just bummed.

#4 My garden. Oh I have plans for you!

#5 We tried two new recipes this week. oh.my.goodness they both were sooooooo yummy! They were both from my new go to...Pioneer Woman. The Strawberry Bars we delicious and the Cajun Chicken Pasta was like eating restaurant food at home. Both will definitely be on the menu again real soon!

#6 This girl. We just love her.








#6 Because Tim was taking Cece to her check up, Ellie was able to ride the bus this morning. When I got done drying my hair at 6:45 this morning I went to wake her up...but I heard noises downstairs. She was already up, dressed, hair combed, lunch packed, bag and coat ready, singing to herself as she made her breakfast. I was pretty darn impressed! Maybe she should ride the bus more often!!!

#7 I picked up this ribbon last weekend and I just love it.......

well....that is all I got! Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS