Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Oh Baby!

It's a...........


GIRL!


Little One, we have hoped and prayed and planned for you! We were so excited to get a sneak peek at you today! You are just perfect....exactly what God had in mind for our family! We love you so much!

A few fun facts about our Littliest Girl.

#1 She is very wigglely. The ultrasound tech struggled to get some of the pictures she needed because littliest sister just kept wiggling! She will have to get used to having her picture taken :)

#2 Littliest Sister is growing just perfectly. In the words of Cece, "she is helf-fee!" Which is absolutely the best news!

#3 She had her hands by her face for most of the ultrasound. At one point, she even had her fingers in her mouth.



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Little girls are my favorite (just don't tell me nephew I said that). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Three girls. How fun!

    And 1. I just bought some gauze to make swaddling blankets then you pinned a thing for them.
    2. I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering if it would be girl #3 and then you posted this.

    Thank you for reading my mind today.

    What was that Tim said- he hoped you were happy with two because he couldn't risk another girl? ;) He's gonna love it!

    And unrelated- have you been to the new Joann's? It seems huge to me! I didn't get to look around too long but I think I'll like it. :)

    Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on another little girl! You will have so much fun with three little girls :) More importantly, I'm so happy she's healthy! Here's hoping for smooth sailing the rest of your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS