Friday, March 2, 2012

Five-ish for Friday

1. Baby Update. 17 weeks today. I also had a check up today. Heartbeat was perfect! They measured me and told me I was measuring smallish. Which made me laugh since yesterday someone asked me when I was due. When I said August, they responded "Oh." Like oh-I-thought-you-were-due-in-May-oh. Didn't really bug me though because I do love a baby belly!! Scheduled the ultrasound for March 20th....very excited to get a glimpse of this little one! Oh and I am starting to feel activity in there....that has to be one of my favorite things!

2. Cece figured out how to honk the horn today (I apologize to anyone in the neighborhood who was startled by the nonstop honking around 4:15pm). She thought it was hilarious!




3. Tim is traveling this weekend with wrestling for Big 12 Championships. So you know what that means.....a couple bed bugs have invaded my bed. Don't worry they are the good kind of bed bugs:)

Last night I was wondering where will BW3 go?


4. I am working on some classes right now....the nine month work at your own pace kind. Which is good and bad because nine months is a long time...plenty of time to procrastinate. I finished one up last week and started on the second. There are nine assignments in this class. This week I finished four of them! I am pretty proud of my productivity!! I am highly motivated to get these classes finished up before Summer Break....I don't want to be worrying about classes when there is a pool to hang out by:) Priorities!

5. Ellie loves fish. We have been going meatless on Friday and enjoying ourselves some fish. And Ellie well she L.O.V.E.S it! She is definitely a fish eater. Now, Cecers likes it too...but honestly I think she likes the condiments a little better than the fish:)

6. We made a big purchase a couple weeks ago....a new camera. I have been wanting one for awhile and finally took the plunge. I am very happy with my new toy! We went with a Sony Alpha and it is super awesome because I am able to use my parents old 35mm Minolta lenses with my new Sony camera. So if there weren't enough pictures on this ol' blog before...watch out! :) I do love pictures! Here are a few I took this afternoon.











For those interested.....I took the one above and the two below using the "beer can lenses" (that is what the minolta groupies call it) standing in my garage as the girls were riding in the cul de sac. It's a pretty sweet zoom and super awesome that it can be used instead of sitting in my mom's closet!



7. Ellie is researching elephants at school. Last night she told us an elephants favorite food is cookies. Cece turned to me and said very seriously, "thats why we shouldn't make cookies anymore. We don't want elephants coming to our house!" Later she says to me, "An elephant couldn't get into our house, because they are too big right? They wouldn't fit in the door....right?" And even later "but a baby elephant could because they are smaller, but they are nicer....right?" Apparently she is pretty concerned about an elephant coming to get her!! That girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS