most everyday we take at least one walk out to our garden to check on things. these days that walk includes taking along a bucket to collect peppers or cucumbers or golden drops of sunshine--tomatoes--which are my favorite. we have already picked a lot of yumminess out of our garden this summer. but we also have grown some pretty great flowers. last night Maggie and I grabbed the camera as we headed out.
cosmos and zinnias
sunny sun sunflowers
ruby red sunflowers
weirdo sunflowers
taller than cece sunflowers
oh look there is Maggie......what does she have in her hand?
who me?
its just a tomato.
thought I would try a tomato or ten....you want some momma?
they are yummy or not. I can't decide.
but I will keep eating them....over and over again. eat, spit, eat, spit.
good thing I am cute or my momma might be a little mad at me for destroying all her tomatoes.
ok. I am done. lets go in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment