Monday, August 5, 2013

hello monday

hello birthday week for miss magpie. we already celebrated her birthday with a party on saturday and we will certainly celebrate again on her actual birthday. it is just plain crazy how fast this past year has went. she is such a blessing in our lives. we l o v e her s o o o much.

hello last week of summer break. we are down to just one more week. we are hoping to keep in calm and relaxing with plenty of fun thrown in. our summer has been so full and so fun. it always goes by way to quickly. what can I say, I love being at home with my girlies. I cherish these days with them. I feel so blessed to be able to share them with them.

hello summer to do list. it seems like we always have a to do list going in our house. our list is usually a combination of things we need to do and things we want to do and those someday things that would be really nice. sometimes we are focused on getting things done around the house....typically in the spring and summer ...we certainly don't get much done when tim is in season and that is ok. however this summer we didn't have much time for projects until after we got home from our family vacation. we brainstormed a list of things we would like to get done. it was rather long. like I didn't think we would get half of it accomplished. and you know what....we are almost done....with all of it. it feels so good. from updating our black and white photos to painting ellie's bedroom to re-sealing around our bathtubs we are getting 'er done.

hello physical therapy. I have been having a hip issue. I have seen my athletic trainer, an orthopedic and now I am getting some PT. we are trying some things to see if we can get some improvement. however it is looking like surgery may be in my future. not excited. not at all.

hello meal plan.....well I don't really have one yet. however cece has requested sweet corn. so that will happen. and possibly sonic 1/2 price shakes after 8pm. other than that....flying by the seat of my pants. crazy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS