Tuesday, August 27, 2013

sisters

when we found out we were going to have maggie, we knew cece would be beyond excited. that she would love having a baby around. that she would embrace her role as big sister....a role she was made for. she was predictable and it has been pretty much the way we thought it would be.

cecers has a lot if love for magpie.

ellie on the other hand was a wild card. we couldn't read her. not that she was ever upset about it, she was just very reserved in her excitement. 

that all changed the day she met miss maggie.

I remember clearly how she just kept repeating "our baby is so cute"

right then, she was falling in love with her baby sister.




 
a love that has only grown over the last year.

I didn't ever think she wouldn't love her, I just never imagined what their relationship would look like.




 
pride, protection, laughter, silliness, and so so much love.

it's beautiful.

it makes my momma heart so full. 

sometimes I see them together and it stops me. I sit and watch. amazed. feeling so blessed. God knew exactly what he was doing. His plan is so amazing. every little detail. so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS