Thursday, August 1, 2013

family pictures...eek!

tuesday night we had our family pictures taken. last night, miss Heidi, posted our sneak peak.


and oh my those pictures make my heart happy. so happy.


there is so much about this picture that I just love. it really captured us as we are right now....


tim and I just watching, laughing, and enjoying our three girls.

maggie dainty and sweet on my hip with her finger in her mouth just along for the ride.

cece bright and colorful, hip-checking her big sis and finding it oh so funny.

ellie almost as tall as her momma, cute, tolerating and laughing at her little sister's antics.


our family.


though on a daily basis we aren't usually that cleaned up and put together:)


you can see more of our family picture sneak peak {here}

thank you, thank you, thank you miss heidi!!


*side note....oh and on a shopping trip earlier this summer ellie and cece picked out those outfits from the shirt to the shoes with no help from me. i was pleasantly surprised by their choices. when I went to chose our outfits for our family pics I thought I would start with those outfits. those outfits really reflect them right now. and I think that is really cool have captured.


now where in the world am I going to put all these new pictures.......:)

1 comment:

  1. I am in LOVE with these! Awesome pics of an awesome family! (PS - Just now getting caught up on my blog reading from the past few weeks! You guys have been buuuusy! :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS