Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day of First Grade

Today was THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! Always a big deal at our house!

Ellie at her desk right before her First Day of First Grade

Dad reports, "She did well. A little nervous..until Dara showed her where to sit."

Thats our Ellie:)

Here is our conversation on our way home after school today...

Me: Ellie what was your favorite part of your first day of first grade?

Ellie: My favorite part was making a new friend. She is nice.

Me: Oh good! What is her name?

Ellie: I don't know her name yet...I just met her, Mom!

We all had good first days of school.

I followed Ellie's plan for getting my students to like me...no hard math:)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Ellie! Wishing you both a great school year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS