Early this Summer we moved up from our Full Size (yes for the first 8 years of our marriage we slept on a Full size bed....it was a Wedding present from Tim's parents) to a Queen! Needless, to say we were very excited. However, with the bed switch we longer could use our 70's headboard (also included in the wedding present...can't really complain it served us well... I will say I am glad it is gone!) with the built-in shelves.
Bed Side Tables were a top priority on my garage sale, thrift shop and flea market shopping list and I struck Gold at the What Cheer Flea Market.
I purchased the small dresser for Tim's side for $7 and the round table for my side for $8.
$15 for both...not to shabby if I do say so myself!!
I primed and painted both tables white.
I replaced the ugly red knobs on the dresser with knobs leftover from the kitchen and bathroom cabinets.
And did a little distressing to give them just the right look.
We think they turned out pretty darn good:)

No comments:
Post a Comment