Sunday, August 8, 2010

Flea Market Finds

On Friday, the girls and I headed down to the What Cheer Flea Market (click {here} for more info). I had never been before, but my mom and sister had and several friends too....and they all say you have to go! So we went.

There was so much stuff! Some junk, some really nice stuff, some cheap, some really expensive. We were only there about 2 hours and had great luck! I tried hard to stay to what I was looking for. I found everything I wanted and a little more!

This is what I found all for just $36!!!!!



1. White Small Chest $7. Plan to give this a fresh coat of white paint and use it as a nightstand on Tim's side of the bed.

2. Funky Rooster $2. Girls and I just couldn't resist! Thought this would add some color and fun to our kitchen!

3. Old Dining Chair $1. There were so many old chairs at the flea market I just had to get one. Plan to paint this green and stencil a 'W' on it and put it by our front door. My Dad and I already did alittle work on this one..one of the legs was a little rotten and needed cut off:)

4. High Chair $5. Again I want to paint this a bright green. It had a little wobble so Dad and I gave it the 30 screw makeover...it is solid now!

5. Big Picture Frame $6. Tim has always joked about putting a merge sign above our bed...I think he got the idea from this episode of FRIENDS. So I think I am going to do it....maybe in another language like french or spanish:)

6. Magazine Rack $1. Fresh coat of paint needed.

7. Round Small Table $8. I am going to give this a fresh coat of white paint and use it as a bed table for my side of the bed.

8. Milk Bottle $1. ummm not sure...too good to pass up:)

9. Large Basket $5. This basket just needs a bright coat of spray paint and it will have the pleasure of holding all our blankets in the living room.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I am soooo jealous! Take me with you next time!!! Please?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ladies...it was so neat! Lots of great stuff!!! Like a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS