Monday, August 9, 2010

Meal Planning Monday


Meal Planning Monday: August 9th


So, it's August, which means Tim is in the middle of 2 (and sometimes 3) a day practices and school is just around the corner...actually maybe it is staring me right it the face but I am trying to ignore it (I go back on Friday) Meanwhile, the girls and I are still trying to get every last drop of fun out of Summer. Here is our menu for the week.


Monday: Sub Sandwiches




Wednesday: BBQ Chicken Sandwich


Thursday: Made Rite Sandwiches with Green Beans


Friday: Turkey and Cheese Rollup


Saturday: Beef Enchilidas

*My recipe is alot like this one, except I use red enchilda sauce, add green peppers and layer it like lasagna a cook it in my crock pot on low for 2-3 hours.


Sunday: Fair Food! We are going to the State Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS