Here a few things on my mind...
#1. This BEAUTIFUL weather!!! I love fall and today is exactly why!! As soon as we were home today I ran in and opened the windows! I love the fresh air (and the possibility of saving a few pennies on the utility bill).
#2. www.wordle.net if you have never done this, you just have too! Learned about this website from a student yesterday....lots of decor ideas floating in my head! Check out the one I made in about 30 seconds "family faith love laugh"
#3 Good choices. Both girls selected healthy snacks today (well halfway) they each picked a cupcake and an orange....I think we are on our way.
#4 Pre-season-Check! In-season...here we go! We officially survived preseason and now are faced with a rather daunting in-season. Tim travels the next three weekends...typically leaves early on Thursday returns late on Sunday (or should I say early Monday). Makes for some long weeks at the Weesners. Lots a talk of being part of Mommy's Team and we have to work together!
#5 Sermon on Sunday was about getting rid of the distractions...which I am really trying to take to heart. I want to live in the moment, now more than ever. God has such an amazing journey for me and my family and I just want to enjoy it.
While some in our family are trying to get rid of distractions some seem to succumb to them...
She was supposed to be getting dressed.....I guess she got a little distracted!
XXOO

Hey! I saw in this post how you like wordle... here is another neat one that is a little newer. www.tagxedo.com You can make shapes out of the words-its cool!
ReplyDeleteok Jill I went to that website....it's a whole other level! That is WAY COOL! Oh the possibilities! love it!
ReplyDelete