Monday, August 30, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Meal Plan: Week of August 30th

Monday: Chicken, Ranch and Rice Soup
We have always been big fans of Chicken Rice Soup so when I saw this {link}on my friend Missy's meal plan I just had to give it a try....so here goes:)

Tuesday: Chicken Ranch Soup Round 2 plus Grilled Cheese
Yeah two nights in a row isn't ideal...but this time I added some Grilled Cheese!!
I have Back to School Night, so it will be a rush...

Wednesday: Italian Dunker
This was one of my favorite school lunches in elementary, so I created my own version....this is a simple crowd pleaser!

Recipe
12 Count Package of Grand Ave Milling Original Style Plain Soft Bread Sticks
Prepare as directed add a little melted butter and garlic salt.

Prepare a Meat Spaghetti Sauce
Brown a pound of hamburger, rinse.
Add one can of Hunt's Pasta Sauce
Warm to a simmer.

Spoon sauce into bowls.
To enjoy, simply dip breadsticks into sauce:)

Thursday: ISU's Season Opener!!! Tailgate Time!!!
Going simple here....I am taking Hot Dogs and Puppy Chow

Friday: Going to visit Nana and Papa at the Farm
\
Saturday: At the Farm

Sunday: Smoothies and Banana Bread

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed the chicken, ranch and rice soup! We're totally trying the Italian Dunkers...YUMMO! AND, we're having the same dinner on Thursday! Go Clones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soup was a success!! Ellie liked it so much she begged to take some to school the next day for lunch!! Great recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS