Sunday, September 19, 2010

a few things....

1. We had a great weekend! I think what made this weekend really super great was having Daddy home with us. The Cyclones had a home game Friday night and T-Weezy had his first day off since August 1st...just what we needed! Life is so much better with him around!

2. Ellie is just plan silly. Here is our conversation (er maybe just her conversation) from Saturday.

Ellie: Mom what are you having? Are you having hot cocoa?
Me: Yes I am.
Ellie: Mom can I have some? Please? Please? Oh I love hot cocoa! It is my favorite. I have been waiting all summer to have hot cocoa again. I love the hot cocoa you make mom...it is soooooo good. Do we have marshmellows? (pauses a moment to look in pantry) Oh we don't. Mom you have to get some, cause they make hot cocoa so yummy. Is my cocoa ready yet? It is going to be so good. Warm and yummy! Oh it smells so good. Hot cocoa is my favorite.
Me: Here's your cocoa.
Ellie: Thanks mom your the best! Oh this hot cocoa is so good...yummy! Cece this cocoa is so good! Do you want some? It's sooooo good! thanks mom! 

This conversation repeated its self several times this weekend....she can be so silly sometimes. {I will admit all the praise does make me feel good:)}

3. Cecilia has had the hives. We are not quite sure what this is all about. When Ellie was 3, she had the hives and we determined it was from Lip Smacker Lip Balm. Ellie now can use it with no problems, so she has some. The girls did a little dress up tea party saturday afternoon and we are fairly certain there was Lip Smacker involved so we are blaming the Lip Smacker. So Cece has been taking bendryl...hoping it runs its course soon.

4. Really would have enjoyed a Cyclone victory on Saturday. It was a fun day of football cheering for teams that good friends work for or cheer for. We didn't know who to cheer for in the Wisconsin-ASU game...we have good friends in both places. And of course I enjoyed that my good friend P. Stark's Wildcats were able to take care of business:)

5. I went running tonight and I so wanted to step in every puddle! I guess you never quite grow up:)

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Why is it that the Wildcats victory made our loss a little easier? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS