Monday, September 20, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Week of September 20th

Monday: Spaghetti with Garlic Bread and Green Beans

Tuesday: Tim's Slow Cooker Chili

Wednesday: Chili Baked Potatoes

Thursday: Blueberry Pancakes and Sausage Links

I just whip up regular pancakes from the box mix and add in a couple handfuls of blueberries. This is one of my girls favorite meals!

Friday: Mushroom and Cheese Pizza

Saturday: Tailgate Time:) Not quite sure what I am taking yet.....

Sunday: Fettucini Alfredo

BONUS: Orea Rice Krispie Treats
During a road trip, the soccer team stopped at a players house where they had some of these yummy treats. However, by the time Tim made it to the pan they were all gone. He said the soccer girls went on and on about how good there were. So we gave them a try this weekend.
They received 2 thumbs up from both girls! Oh, I like them too....yummy and easy!
They do get me a thinkin...what else can you do with rice krispie treats.....hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS