so I was all planning to get on here and vent about how tired I am of soccer season, but for some reason first I log in to facebook to see whats going on. A friend of mine from high school has just liked "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have" Now there are many of these things on facebook that can be kinda dare I say it...cheesy....but this one slapped me right in the face. I mean really I am going to complain about my husband having a job he loves that brings what we think are pretty neat opportunities to our family. It stopped me in my tracks. {a little background...my friend's 3 year old daughter has a disease that can causes tumors all over her body and while things are good for her now...they live not knowing what tomorrow may bring}.
So I will say...I am getting tired of Tim being gone so much....and we really would like him to be home a little more and maybe be able to eat a meal with us. But we are doing just fine. We are happy and healthy and we will survive. There are less than 6 weeks remaining in the season and I think we can make it.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hang in there, Molly! You CAN and WILL make it! I know exactly how you're feeling. Let me know if you need anything or just want to hang out some evening! :)
ReplyDelete