Monday, September 13, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Week of September 13th

Monday: Kids Feast! Chicken Nuggets and Mac n Cheese. I will be having some salad too!

Tuesday: Chicken Tortilla Soup

Recipe
2 Chicken Breasts (frozen works fine)
2 Cans Black Beans
2 Cans Rotel
1 Can Tomato Sauce
1 Cup Salsa
1/4 Cup Chopped Onion

Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours or more:)
Pull chicken out and shred, then return chicken to soup.

Top with crunched up tortilla chips, sour cream, and cheddar cheese.

Enjoy!

Wednesday: Lasagna

Thursday: Chicken Tortilla Soup Round 2....except this time I am going to pour off the liquid and turn it into chicken tacos.

Friday: Soccer Game!! FINALLY a home game!!! Grilled Cheese and Fries

Saturday: Chicken Sausage Pizza

Sunday: Dave's Installation! We will eating out!!

2 comments:

  1. Your soup looks good! I'm going to have to try that soon. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh, the tortilla soup sounds delish...we'll be giving it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS