I have this thing....I like my girls to match. Which can be a little hard since they are almost 4 years apart...for some reason girls clothes don't match toddlers clothes. So when I can I try to find what we call "matchers". Now I have even started making them matching dresses/outfits. And they don't always have to match they can just coordinate...because of the age difference I know they shouldn't always look exactly the same. Is this strange? I just think it is something sisters should do...
Today, we found matching pink converse shoes. Pretty cute/fun/fashionable...don't ya think??
My mom thinks later on they will hate me for it. I think they might too, but then they will dress their girls in "matchers" too! Do I need to show pictures of the matching sailors outfits she made for my sister and I???? Where do you think I get it from...Mom????

Yes! Morgan has the same pair. I'm picturing pettiskirts and sneakers for pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely!! Too cute! Cece LOVES hers, wanted to wear them all night! I have to be careful though she dressed herself in pink plaid shorts, a pink mulit color stripe shirt and her converse shoes...can you say nerd! it was really cute though!
ReplyDelete