Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Favorite

One of my newest favorite things..... http://www.ana-white.com/

If you haven't been to this website before, you have to check it out. Beware you will need some time!

One Saturday afternoon not to long ago my sister texted me the website and told me I had to take a look. And for the next few hours I did. This one is a goody!

This website provides plans for making furniture. Super cute furniture!

Here are just a few of my favorites:
Farmhouse Table
Thumbnail image for Farmhouse Table with Stretcher

Console Table
Thumbnail image for Build an Apothecary Cabinet Console { PART 1 }

Bench
Thumbnail image for Small Easy Rustic X Bench

Bench with Storage
Thumbnail image for Cottage Bench with Storage Cubbies

Doll High Chair
Thumbnail image for How to Build a Doll High Chair Tutorial

Bath Storage Tower
Thumbnail image for Wire Basket Bath Storage Tower

Addicting right? I could go on and on....but I will let you look for yourself!

http://www.ana-white.com/

all images from http://www.ana-white.com/

1 comment:

  1. This site is definitely one of my favs!!! J just finished her plans for the raised garden and we have much more on our "wish list!" :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS