Cece started Twinkle Toes on Wednesday. She was pretty excited for her first class....
She followed along and did a great job getting stretched out!
Cece was really concerned about staying hydrated (she must of learned that from her Daddy) she took no less than 7 water breaks!
Cece was takin' care of business!
I was so proud of Cece...she walked out to join the class all by herself. She did such a great job listening and following directions. She is becoming such a big girl...it makes me so happy and sad too to watch her grow up!
Ellie was just as funny to watch during dance class. I thought Ellie would read a book and not pay too much attention (ya know the whole been there done that...I am too cool for this act)...she did exactly the opposite! She watched every little bit and cheered Cece on the whole time. Ellie was constantly nudging me pointing out what Cece was doing. When the dancers were running from side to side at the end Ellie was cheering for Cece hoping she would win. It was just too cute and made this momma's heart very happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment