Yep my meal planning is a day late...I am still on my Spring Break schedule or already on Summer Break schedule..I am not sure which! Needless to say we really enjoyed being home last week and are counting down til Summer time! And I am proud of my little girlies they have snapped right back into our normal routine with no crying, tantrums, or fit throwin (minus the small fit Ellie threw Monday morning when she saw her March Madness bracket...her champion had lost the night before and somehow she lost the will to go on! Luckily it returned shortly!)
My heart has been heavy the last couple days...over break a teacher in my building had a beautiful baby boy. However, little Jonathan's heart needs some work. He underwent surgery today and has cleared the first of many hurdles. God definitely has a plan for Jonathan born on March 16th...do you see it John 3:16! Amazing! Please pray for Jonathan and his family!
Ok so here is the meal plan....
Sunday: we had Salsa Chicken
Monday: we had Turkey and Provolone Roll Up
I made this up on a whim because someone (ellie) really wanted mac and cheese...so I had to come up with something to go with it...the lasagna I had planned just did not quite work! Anyhoo...it was a HIT! And super duper easy! So I thought I would share...
Recipe:
Tube of Pillsbury Pizza Dough Thin Crust
Turkey
Sliced Provolone
Steps
1. Roll Out Dough
2. Place a single layer of turkey on dough
3. Add cheese...I did not do a complete layer, there were spaces between my cheese slices (does that make sense?)
4. Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes
5. Enjoy!
Tuesday: Cheeseburgers and Roasted Potatoes
Wednesday: Veggie Lo Mein and Egg Rolls
A family fav!
Thursday: Homemade Pizza....ham and sausage on one side and ham and sauerkraut on the other!!!
Friday: Fish Stick Tacos
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment