Saturday, March 26, 2011

I am on a rampage.....

...an organizing and cleaning rampage!!!!!

You could call it 'Spring Cleaning'.

My craft supplies had just plain got out of hand.

Our closets were a disaster.

So this morning I tore apart my laundry room, 3 closets and the cabinets in both bathrooms upstairs. At this point nothing is finished...but we are heading to Target. I needed a break and some organizing/storage supplies.

Most Saturdays it really bugs me when Tim has to work but today I am glad he is not here.....he might think I have lost my mind! I have until 1 pm to get things put back together......not sure I will met that deadline (especially since on I am on here bloggin! ha!)

Here is a picture of what my upstairs hallway looks like right now...remember the ole saying...it gets worse before it gets better. It definitely applies in this situation. (side note I used to always tell my mom that when I was cleaning my room!)

Alright I gotta get going! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness!!! That looks like quite the project! I am envious, however, because I would love to organized everything, but just can't make myself do it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS