Week of Monday March 28th
Monday: Lasagna
Tuesday: Chicken and Rice Soup
Wednesday: Hamburger and Green Olives Stromboli and Peanut Butter Pie
**It's Tim's Birthday and for the past 5 years we have 'surprised' him with Peanut Butter Pie. So I don't think it is much a surprise anymore.....however the girls do a good job keeping it a secret!
Thursday: Crock Pot Green Chili Chicken Burritos
**When I saw this recipe it reminded me of the ones the burrito man (who was also the school custodian)used to sell outside my school in Tempe. He made THE BEST burritos and gave a good deal to the teachers. It was always a treat on Fridays when we had breakfast burritos! Yummm-o!
Friday: Blueberry Pancakes
Saturday: Grilled Cheese and Mac n Cheese
**This is what the girls requested and I aim to please! :)
Sunday: Beef Nachos with homemade salsa and guacamole.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment