Friday, May 6, 2011

friday favorite: Thomas Panties

When Ellie was two and we were beginning the whole potty training process, I took her to the store to pick out some new panties. With all kinds of choices she picked Thomas Undies. Boys underwear! I wasn't sure what to do...so I did what anyone would do...I called my mom. My mom advised me that it was no big deal and that I should just get the Thomas Undies. So I did. Ellie loved her Thomas Panties as we call them. When they got too small they were packed away.

About a year ago it was Cece's turn to start the potty training process, so we pulled out the panties. I bet you can guess which pair Cece was instantly drawn to...yep the Thomas panties. She wears them ALL the time! She loves her Thomas panties. Soon they will become to small and will be packed away. But right now she wears them with jeans, dresses, shorts, skirts, and even tutus!


Cece told me she was dressed "fancy" and wanted me to take her picture! Isn't she lovely!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS