Monday, May 16, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Despite the rainy, cold weather....we had a great weekend. We had a great get together with friends on Friday night. Ellie and I ran the Get Up and Get Fit 1 mile Fun Run on Saturday morning, she was quite the trooper despite the not so pleasant weather. Then we all took off for my parents house. We stopped at the Nursery in my hometown to buy trees...very excited!! Then the girls and I helped make mints for Joy's graduation party. We spent the afternoon hanging out with my parents. My grandparents came over for dinner. On Sunday Em and I ran to the outlet mall for a little shopping. Then we all had a wonderful time at Joy's graduation party! Lots going on, but lots of fun!

Ok...back to the meal plan!

Week of Monday May 16th

Monday: Hot Ham and Cheese Sandwiches and Salad

Tuesday: Cajun Chicken Pasta
*carryover from last week

Wednesday: Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

Thursday: Texas Lasagna

Friday: Cheeseburgers and Roasted Potatoes

Saturday: Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS