Monday, May 23, 2011

a little chin music......

We started Summer off with a bang...
 Literally!
 On our usual Monday grocery trip Ellie slipped and split her chin open on the meat counter glass. She was leaning over the glass and went to stand up and just fell forward. I thought maybe she knocked her very loose front tooth out....nope! I have mentioned before how much Ellie loves needles, so our visit to urgent care was touch and go to say the least! Once she calmed down and relaxed she did wonderfully.  She started off the Summer with 3 stitches  in her chin.

 It doesn't hurt too bad...she could still have a dance party on the front walk!
is it summer yet?!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. 1. I L.O.V.E. the picture of the girls dancing!! Cece looks HILARIOUS!!!!
    2. Ellie is a total clutz! Kallie is very similar so I may have to put her in dance just so she can walk without falling.
    3. What did you do? I'm sure there was blood everywhere. Did you just drop everything, leave your cart, and go immediately to urgent care? I would've FREAKED OUT!!! (Actually I'm worse than Ellie so I would've passed out).
    4. You need summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. It is so funny isn't it! I love it!
    2. She is! She has already had stitches on her face twice!!
    3. She didn't really bleed much at all and she wasn't in pain...i was surprised. I tried to stay calm cause i didn't want her to freak out and I knew she needed stitches. I texted tim to come home (obiviously he called me back...but i didn't want to talk about it too much in front of her because she would start to spazz!) and we were almost done shopping so we finished up quickly. We met Tim at home and went to urgent care.
    4. yes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS