Ok....so I have a few more days of school left (3 to be exact but who's counting...right?) but I am definitely thinking Summer! My cooking goal for the Summer is this...yummy home cooked meals that do not heat up my kitchen! I plan to do this through grilling, crock-potting and simply by eating foods that do not need heated! Last night while the girls played outside I scoured my slowcooker cookbooks for some new recipes. I made a list of recipes I would like to try...plus made a list of other recipes that do not make my kitchen hot...and I think I am well on my way to meeting my goal!
Alright, on to the meal plan!
Monday: Tuna Salad Sandwiches
Tuesday: Southwest Egg Rolls
If you haven't tried these...you have to! So yummy! I am making extra to freeze for quick meals later this summer!
Wednesday: Meat Lovers Pizza Pasta
This is one of the new slow cooker recipes I found.
Thursday: Sub Sandwich
Friday: Brats, Green Beans and Fruit
Saturday: Cheeseburgers and Roasted Potatoes
Monday, May 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment