Week of Monday May 30th
Monday: We had Root Beer Floats for dinner...yep we did!
Tuesday: Tuna Salad Sandwiches
Wednesday: Brats and Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Thursday: BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
Recipe (from Busy Woman's Slowcooker Cookbook)
4-6 Chicken Breats
1 onion sliced
1 (16 oz) bottle of BBQ sauce
Place chicken in slow cooker. Top with onions. Pour BBQ sauce on top. Cover. Cook on low 8-10 hours. Shred and enjoy.
We have never tried this...but it has to be good right???
Friday: Tacos
I am really going to try hard to continue to meal plan during the Summer. I do enjoy the laid back, fly by the seat of your pants attitude summer allows, I just don't like the not knowing what is for dinner feeling. So I am going to try to meal plan....maybe we end up eating those meals and maybe we have something different. No biggie!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment