Wednesday, May 4, 2011

good stuff

the past few days have included lots of good stuff like.......

sunny afternoons playing at the park

senior prom
My cousin Joy had her senior prom this past weekend...here she is all gussied up with her mom (my aunt Cathy) and her sisters Jenny and Jill.
 I have to explain this picture....when we all got to Grandma's house on Saturday she said we could go down into the basement and do whatever we wanted to! So we did! You have to know that Grandma's basement is straight out of the 70s. We thought it would be a great idea to have Joy lay on the shag carpet and have Jill feed her some fake grapes. We can be pretty silly.
 Cece's desire to do a handstand was a little nerve wrecking considering all the breakables pretties Grandmas has.
 Grandma, cousin Joy and second cousin Taylor. Aren't they all beautiful!?!?
Grandmas stayed up all night to watch the Royal Wedding. She said the time just went by so fast! Isn't that the cutest thing! It made my heart happy...I hope I am doing silly stuff like that when I am her age!
new baby calves

 Becca and Josh petting the baby calf.

 Cece was so excited to go see the baby calves, but when the moment came she wanted nothing to do with them. If you ask her about it now it was amazing! Silly girl!
 moo

playing outside
Running in the feed bunk with cousin Jenny. I think they were doing a tiger race....

digging in the dirt


good news
Becca getting transferred to Prairie Ridge so we can teach together...forever!!

the whole Bin Laden thing...it feels really strange to be happy about someone dying...I just hope the world is a safer place and I am proud of our soldiers--it has to feel really good to accomplish that goal.

Casey's Breakfast pizza
sorry no picture...it just is amazing!


and one bad thing...

sick ellie
She said she had the worst stomach ache ever and she wasn't lying! When we got to Grandma's house she puked out the car door into the street! 24 hours later she was as good as new! No fun being sick on a nice weekend at the farm.

Hope your days have been filled with plenty of good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS