Tuesday, April 17, 2012

a favorite!

When I was busy throwing all the Easter pictures on the blog last week, I didn't take much time to admire the pictures. I did that later when I looked back at the blog (one of my favorite things to do...I love looking at pictures!). I realized this picture of the girls......


 is one of my ALL TIME favorites!!

And here is why.


This picture captures who they are right now. Right.now.

Ellie so tall and skinny with those long long legs. And she is a poser! Don't believe me check our other pictures...she loves to pose. She is always doing something...and I don't mind as long as she lets me take her picture. Oh and don't forget those peace sign sandals....Ellie's signature.

Cece so no longer a toddler and not quite a big girl. With her long blonde hair and sweet smile. I love how she is squeezing her toes.

And not to mention the protective way Ellie has her arm around Cece. And how Cece is holding Ellie'sfingers and has her arm wrapped around Ellie's waist. They are such great sister-friends right now. We laugh they are in a love-each-other-lots stage. They enjoy being together so much right now that they often shower together and sleep together. It's really cute! (don't worry they are completely normal and squabble plenty!)

These two girls just make my heart so happy. I can't wait for littliest sister to join the mix. They already have so much love for her. They will be three peas in a pod!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS