Friday, April 20, 2012

Five for Friday

1. We have 22 days of school left! I am getting super excited for Summer at home with the girls. I like to keep our Summer pretty low key and give the girls plenty of down time at home...and this Summer Momma will also need plenty of resting as well. But I also like to have some go-to activities planned. The pool is always a big part of our Summer, along with the Summer reading program at the library and park playdates. Earlier this week I signed the girls up for a summer of free bowling at Perfect Games. We love going up to visit Daddy at work...so now we can go bowling too!

2. My new favorite TV show is Rehab Addict. I love how she renovates old homes and restores them to there former glory. Secretly I want to be her. I would love to fix up old homes, but I don't want to pay for it. I am also pretty excited for the return of the Real Housewives of New Jersey. It is totally trash drama, but for some reason it just drags me in....

3. Tim stopped at Sam's Club on the way home tonight....he picked up one of my favorite things..hummus. I love me some hummus! And so does Cece, she was just as excited as me when we dug the hummus out of his trunk. Yum-o! It really is the little things.

4. I am 24 weeks today and had a checkup this morning. Everything is good. Heard Little Sister's heart just a thumping along....that is one sound that I never tire of hearing! The excitement of her arrival is definitely building in our house. She is wiggling and kicking all the time. Both girls are constantly trying to feel a kick. I am getting the urge to get things ready for her. However, her room-to-be is quite a disaster. I am hoping to get in there this weekend and do a little organizing.

5. Earlier this week while I was walking to my room a very sweet 6th grade student of mine was rushing by and said "Hi Mrs. Weener!.........aaaaaaaaa I mean Weesner!!" She was completely mortified. I just smiled and laughed and told her not to worry...it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS