Sunday, April 1, 2012

weekend

.....we had a great one!

On Friday I found out my pillows had been featured on the blog Five Days Five Ways.....I was flattered! I feel very craft blog world cool....that doesn't exactly translate to real world cool...but in my nerdy-craft life it is definitely a highlight!

 five days five ways | because every day is different


On Saturday we hit Home Depot, Menards, and Target and were home by noon giving us plenty of time for work and play. Tim and the girls headed outside and I curled up for a nap! Afterwards I decided to clean and reorganize my pantry and kitchen cabinets. That was actually on my list of things to do this Summer...sometimes cleaning and organizing strike me at odd times and I just go with it! After almost three years in this house, I am finally starting to feel like things are where they belong.

The girls spent some quality time playing in the sand box. They love their sand box! 




 




After a little working and lots of playing we had pizza and a game of Cyclone-opoly.







Sunday was Church and Sunday School. And of course my yearly prank call to tell my Dad his cows are out. Why change up my April Fools Day joke? It works so well! I really hope this weather is no joke...girls enjoyed an afternoon of swinging and water fights.While Tim and I got ready to plant some garden!






We also made Kool-Eggs...that is we dyed eggs with Kool-Aid. I followed these directions. They turned out pretty cool and smelled way better!

  





 Hope you had a great Weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. So funny that you said after 3 years things are starting to find a place! I felt that way in my old house, and now that we have been in this one for 10 months I hate how everything doesn't have it's "place". I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS