We had a fabulous weekend....you know the kind where Monday comes much too quickly! I am tired and had lots of grading to do at school today. However, I was able to pull together a meal plan. So here goes....
Monday: Pizza Burgers
Tuesday: Homemade Calzone
Wednesday: Mac n Cheese...the homemade-stick-to-your-ribs kind. Ellie has been begging for it.
Thursday: Pancakes and Bacon
Friday: Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Now on to the example of our stellar parenting....somewhere along the way the girls have seen this M&M commercial. They thought it was hilarious and well it is hilarious so who could blame them. A few days later, Ellie and Cece decided to act out the commercial for us. Ellie got embarrassed and fell to the floor laughing, but Cece she pulled it off...well....to a T. She has taken to singing the song every now and again. She has no clue what the words really mean, but she knows it's funny. Well here is the text I got from my daycare provider today.
Child: "I like his shirt."
Cece: "I think his shirt is sexy!"
Daycare Provider: "That is not an appropriate word to say."
Cece: "I think his shirt is jealous then."
Obviously we are doing an amazing job teaching her appropriate words to say and an amazing job teaching her what words actually mean! We had a talk after school today and I think she realizes sexy is not a word she should say.
Sometimes all ya can do is just shake your head.
Monday, April 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment