2. I got to do a little junking this week with my good friend Missy. It was so much fun! We both found some great junk! Here are a few pictures from the Junk Jubilee.
Thanks Missy for the Junk Photos :)
I think this sign would be really funny in the girls hallway.....it's perfect for a home with three girls. Right?
3. For those of you who don't already know, there is quite the baby fever going around in my family. My sister is expecting, my brother's wife is expecting, Tim's brother's wife is expecting, and I have two cousins who are expecting! Betwen mid-July and early November six little ones will come along!! God is good!
4. May the force be with you!
not quite sure Cece needs "the force"...she seems pretty good on her own!
Thanks Auntie Em for the new shirt!
5. Speaking of Auntie Em.....this weekend was moving day for Em and Noah. They moved into their new house this weekend. Their new house is pretty darn nice, but in my opinon the best thing about it....it is less than a mile from my house! Never in a million years did I think my sister and I would live a mile apart. That our kiddos would grow up going to the same school. That when my girls start to drive me crazy I could just say go see what Aunt Emily and Uncle Noah are doing and they could just ride their bikes there. Just goes to show how amazing God's plan is...you just have to trust and go along for the ride!
6. Last Sunday we got together to celebrate Cousin Ava's 2nd Birthday.
Cousin Issy and Ellie
Cousin Tate
Birthday Girl Ava opening present with help from Issy
Ava June
Issy's toothless grin! Love it!
Ava getting help from everyone!
7. Found this printable on pinterest this morning.
from {here} . This will be showing up in my home soon....I love it!!
Well folks...that is all I have for now! Enjoy!!
Well folks...that is all I have for now! Enjoy!!






No comments:
Post a Comment