Friday, April 6, 2012

Five-ish for Friday

1. Sleeping Sisters




This is Cecilia's current choice of sleeping arrangement. She wants to sleep in Ellie's room, but not with Ellie in her bed. She loves the bed Tim makes her on the floor. Cece can be alittle....ok....a lot goofy at times!!

2. 22 Weeks.



She is really making her presence known!

3. Last weekend I started reading the Pioneer Woman's Black Heels and Tractor Wheels book. It has been a really light and fun read. It's a great love story.

4. Best.Friday.Ever! Your cousin surprising you when you get home from school!



5. I seem to always forget how much my girls love hard boiled eggs. Last Sunday I boiled up almost 2 dozen eggs for them to dye. As of today there are only 4 eggs left. I have had a few, Tim has had none, and the girls have ate alot! I am going to try and remember how much they like them and make them some a little more often!

6. Love.these.girls!


Happy Friday Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS