A little lovin'....Heart Pillow
I picked up the pillow below last summer at a garage sale for a quarter. I thought it was a pretty good find...cute and added some color to our living room. However....as the seasons changed it really didn't fit anymore. So I got to thinking...I could make a different cover for the different holidays and seasons. So, this Sunday Tim was at a wrestling meet, Ellie was playing at our neighbors and Cece was napping so I decided to give it a try.
I looked in my fabric pile and found these two pieces. A brown fabric with white polka dots and a chunk of leftover fluffy pink towel. I love the contrast of the colors and textures.
The towel was leftover from making a changing table cover for little miss sillycyclone's favorite Christmas present. She sure does love to diaper her babies!
I was even smart enough to cut the two pieces for the back so I could use the already finished edges....actually I didn't realize I cut it that way til I went to sew!
I think she adds a nice amount of lovin' to our living room:)

You are so stinking talented! I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteI love and envy how creative and motivated you are
ReplyDelete