Monday, January 17, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Week of Monday January 17th

Monday: Spaghetti and Meatballs, Salad

Tuesday: BBQ Chicken Pizza Soup
*Another idea 'stolen' from Missy over at StarrCircus :)

Wednesday: Cheeseburgers and Oven Fries
* didn't get these made last week.

Thursday: Blueberry Pancakes, Sausage and Hash Browns

Friday: Leftover Soup and Biscuits

Saturday: Tacos

Sunday:  Cheesy Corn Chowder


Ramblings.....
Last week I had Meal Planning Envy.

Definition: when you plan your menu, do your shopping, and then check out other meal plans looking for great ideas and then you end up being envious of their menu items....and then you dig through your pantry and make changes to yours! haha :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy!

    PS You might want to double the BBQ Pizza Chicken Soup. It was great, but just barely made enough to feed us all one time. And I know you're like me and like leftovers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Missy! That is good to know! I don't know what I would do without leftovers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS