I have told our {brown story} before {here} and {here} and it continues in our master bedroom....brown carpet, brown walls....brown, brown, brown!
Before
These pictures were the best I could do. They are from {this post} ....I guess I didn't feel the need to take too many pictures of our brown blah bedroom :)
After.... Awwwww. SO much better!
Curtains from Ikea...$15 for a 2 pack...$30 total..with one panel left over to make throw pillows.
Add a few pops of color....I promise I will add more color...but sometimes I am alittle afraid of color....
Now there are a few more things I would like to do like......
for now I am soooooo happy with the results! Isn't it crazy what a good coat of paint can do!!!

la la love it! What is paint color? I'm looking for a similar color for the girls' room!
ReplyDeleteThanks Missy!!! It is Olympic Going Gray from Lowes....it looks gray on the color card but turns out a light blue. We used in our house in AZ too:) Can't wait to see how your girls' room turns out!
ReplyDelete